From recruitment trends, to what’s happening in marketing and tech, the Boostletter is a compilation of everything you need for your lunchtime reads.
All Things Staffing
- HR challenges for 2017 – and beyond
- 4 common bias-related issues in people decisions
- HR tech: Is early adoption the key to success?
Marketing & Advertising
- Frank + Oak has launched a new campaign, showing off a new approach to product launches.
- A new study looked into how willing agencies are to work with the cannabis industry.
- Bluenotes is ditching retouching for its fall campaign
- Explorer Research – a Toronto-based market research firm – is now using VR and eye-tracking in its work.
- A new CrowdTwist survey looked at what loyalty means to Millennials vs. Gen Z.
- Kit Kat has partnered with theScore on a new branded content series.
Tech & Startup
- Disney is pulling its content from Netflix to launch its own streaming service. They’re scheduled to get it done in 2019.
- Facebook launched a new home for the original video content produced by its partners.
- Travis Kalanick is trying to reassert control at Uber, but Uber co-founder Garrett Camp says that Travis will not be returning.
- Fitbit shares rocketed 15% with news of its smartwatch launch.
- Shopify’s Q2 results show a 75% revenue increase as it celebrates 500,000 merchants on the platform.
AUG 14: TechTO
AUG 15: Content Marketing Seminar
AUG 17: Webinar: Hooked – How to Build Habit-Forming Products
AUG 17: Digital Main Street: Digital Marketing Boot Camp
AUG 23: FinTechTO
SEP 18: TechTO
SEP 19: PROMO! Awards Gala
SEP 26: Future By Design: The Future of Brand